About the company
AnalyticsinHR.com is a fast growing, niche website in the HR tech space. The website was founded in 2016 and has grown rapidly since. Analytics in HR is the most visited website within the HR analytics niche worldwide and a recognizable brand.
Analytics in HR consults and trains companies and HR departments on the implementation of HR analytics and data-driven HR. In addition, it operates the AnalyticsinHR.com platform. This website offers high quality paid and unpaid content which is promoted via different social media channels. The company consists of a small core team and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a part-time student or starter for at least 8 hours a week who is looking for a challenging and potentially very rewarding opportunity. We offer a great learning experience in a highly flexible working environment from a beautiful office in the center of Rotterdam. The job offers you to operate with a high degree of autonomy in a fun, young and enthusiastic team in a startup environment.
As a head of partnerships, you will help us commercialize our platform and help us improve it, giving you the chance to bring your ideas to the table and make impact by realizing them. We want our website and brand to maintain its leading role within our industry and further expand its reach.
Our website and brand offers an interesting opportunity for software and analytics vendors. By offering increased brand awareness, state of art content marketing, the ability to reach a very specific audience, and lead generation opportunities via our existing social media channels and mailing list we can greatly help potential sponsors.
You will have the lead in the commercialization of this process. Working closely with the founders of the website you will need to strike a balance between what’s (commercially) appealing to sponsors while maintaining the quality of the website. The fast-paced development and growth of the website will require you to stay on top of things and come up with new and innovative solutions.
Head of Partnerships Job Duties
The head of Partnerships generates revenue by selling aforementioned (and other to be developed) capabilities and opportunities through lead generation and closing sales.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts. Accounts are software/solution vendors in the analytics/ HR technology/ consulting market.
- Initiates sales processes by email and scheduling Skype calls; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining sponsorship opportunities and content marketing capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contacts.
- Contributes information to market strategies by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts
- Recommends new products and service offerings by evaluating current sponsorshipsSkills and Qualifications
As mentioned before, we are looking for a part-time student or starter for at least 8 hours a week who is looking for a challenge.
- Demonstrable commercial skills
- Previous experience with sponsorship processes are preferred
- Hands-on attitude and high degree of flexibility
- Is able to handle a high degree of autonomy
- A commitment of at least on average 8 hours a week
- Mastery of the English language, both in speaking and writingWe offer
- A highly flexible job in a beautiful office in the center of Rotterdam
- A high degree of autonomy in a fun, young and enthusiastic startup team
- A unique opportunity to work with sponsors all over the world
- 100% Performance based pay as a percentage of the total deal size of closed deals by theapplicant.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org