A world renowned university located in Kralingen. The university is named after the famous 15th Century theologician and scholar Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. The university was founded in 1913 and specializes in three different academic areas: – Economics and Management – Law, Culture and Society – Medicine and Health Sciences.
The university has two campuses: Woudestein, where all the bachelor programs in English are taught, and the Erasmus University Medical Center, that also offers Master and PhD programs in English.
EUR offers several Bachelors courses that are taught in English:
Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC):
- International Bachelor Communication and Media (IBCoM)
- International Bachelor Arts and Culture studies (IBACS)
- International Bachelor History
- Double Degree inÂ Arts and Sciences
Erasmus School of Social and Behavioral Studies (ESSB):
Erasmus School of Philosophy:
Erasmus School of Economics:
- International Bachelor Econometrics and Operations Research
- International Bachelor Economics & Business Economics (IBEB)
- Double Degree in Econometrics and Economics
- Double Degree in Econometrics and Philosophy
- Double Degree in Economics and Philosophy
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM):
EUR offers substantially more Masters programs taught in English, namely 82. You can find a full list of the programs available here. For more information on tuition fees, application process and deadlines, please search the page of your specific study.